Is WireIt still Alive?

wittend

Sep 25, 2013, 9:30:19 AM9/25/13
to wir...@googlegroups.com
Pardon my ignorance, but after looking at all of the resources I can find, I find it difficult to tell if this WireIt is still being actively supported, has merged into some other development effort, or is just drifting in the void.

Dave

Aris Setyawan

Sep 25, 2013, 7:39:13 PM9/25/13
to wir...@googlegroups.com
you must contact the author. Neiric.

Oriol Palenzuela

Oct 4, 2013, 3:45:54 AM10/4/13
to wir...@googlegroups.com
It seems that  the demos are not working anymore. I tried on Chrome and Firefox. Is it working for someone else?

For instance, this shows an empty framework without wires or connectors:

BTW, this is a great project, but it does seems dead.