Re: B tree configuration

Message has been deleted

Keith Bostic

Oct 29, 2022, 10:25:24 AM10/29/22
to wiredtiger-users

On Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 8:14:22 PM UTC-7 Sean wrote:

As WiredTiger uses B tree (B+ tree), may I ask for some suggestions/reminders on which files I should modify so that I can:

1. Change the max number of KV pairs in the leaf nodes;

The number of KV pairs in WiredTiger's Btree leaf nodes isn't fixed and the pairs in any particular page will increase/decrease based on a number of factors such as key/value sizes, page sizes, split/reverse-split and deletion patterns, among others.

2. Add new members to the B tree node structure.

I'm not sure what you're asking here, can you please add some clarification?