Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Luke Chen

nepročitano,
10. stu 2022. 00:30:1310. 11. 2022.
u wiredtiger-users
Hello,

A new release of WiredTiger is available here:

Documentation can be viewed here:

See JIRA release pages for the full list of the changelog.

Enjoy.

Luke Chen

Tobias HT

nepročitano,
5. sij 2023. 14:30:0405. 01. 2023.
u wiredtiger-users
the package on PyPI is still on version 10.0.0 and hasn't been updated since 2021. Is it still being supported?

Etienne Petrel

nepročitano,
5. sij 2023. 15:38:3905. 01. 2023.
u wiredtiger-users
Thanks for your interest in WiredTiger! I believe this page should be updated to the latest version, I have created WT-10463 to track this work.

Whether we support older versions, Luke, would you be able to share more details?

Cheers

Etienne

Luke Chen

nepročitano,
5. sij 2023. 23:09:2805. 01. 2023.
u wiredtiger-users
Hi Etienne and Tobias,

There was an issue that affects our Python packaging in the past. I worked around it and uploaded the 11.0.0 and 11.1.0 packages onto PyPi today.

Feel free to give it a try and let me know if any issues.

Luke

Tobias HT

nepročitano,
9. sij 2023. 18:10:5409. 01. 2023.
u wiredtiger-users
Thanks for the release, however version 11.1.0 has failed to install on my windows PC and also 11.0.0 and for some reason even 10.0.0 cannot install. There's an error with the packaging

Etienne Petrel

nepročitano,
10. sij 2023. 16:52:5410. 01. 2023.
u wiredtiger-users
Hello,

Sorry to hear this and for the inconvenience this might cause you, the team will investigate the issue. You can track the progress here: WT-10484.

Regards

Etienne

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru