Gta V Err No Launcher

Faustina Trafton

Jul 26, 2024, 1:47:22 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to wiredtiger-users

We are on V8.1.0 and are experiencing the same thing. Project title does not have any special characters (though parent project does). Nothing described here has worked. Work around is to add any other application then change its configuration properties to match the project that you are unable to add via the usual method.

Just an addition incase the previous solutions did not help, I faced the problem of not seeing the project on the client launcher and later figured out its because I had a blank project with no windows in it. Just adding even a test window will make the project appear on the client launcher. Hope that helps!

I just realized I misread the launcher code. It creates a command that adds a launcher to the main area. The file browser extension invokes that command if there is no other widget open. So if you add your widget to the main area in your activate function, the file browser will notice there is something already there and will not create a launcher tab by default.

@jasongrout I am working with aafshar. I tried adding my extension to the MainAreaWidget inside the extension activate function but this resulted in some strange behaviour. More often than not, on page refresh, the launcher is rendered on the MainAreaWidget. However, every once in a while on page refresh, my extension is rendered onto the MainAreaWidget as intended.
Is this the proper implementation of your description above?

Unfortunately, this url did not open the desired testingworkspace workspace but opened just a launcher (I assume it just opened a default workspace). Is this the correct workflow to save and open a custom workspace?

If I click on the Splunk Icon at my Splunk Web Interface I get a error message "The app "launcher" is not available " instead of the overview which got mentioned in the Splunk tutorials where you can describe your forwarded data or watch your collected data summary. After I got this error question I only can go to apps like "Search and Reporting" or "dhcpd" etc.

I've already looked to see if the "launcher" app is under etc/apps, but it's missing, even though I thought that this is a "core app" after a fresh installation. Otherwise I cant forward data from my forwarders to this Splunk master.

When the User setting for default App is set at the User level in 'Access Controls' - if the Launcher is not the default app then clicking the Splunk Enterprise Logo will always take the user back to the Default App.

I have an ELVIS II MX board for ECPI university. About 4 weeks ago it stopped allowing me to launch the instrument launcher. I attempt to bring it up by clicking it and nothing happens. There is no error message or screen flash. It does not appear in the task manager at all. I had previously been using it since June of 2017. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the NI student edition and myDAQ software suite. This has not corrected the issue. There are no real specific instructions on my school site as to what to install other than "This download enables students to install the same NI software used in campus laboratories, on their own laptops and computers. By using the serial number below, students will be able to access Student Install Options for both Multisim and LabVIEW. " I am unsure how to resolve this issue.

I am attempting to follow along with the instructions in the posit workbench admin guide for enabling SSL for launcher (following RStudio Workbench Administration Guide - Overview). We have an existing install that works with a local cluster and I am trying to make the necessary changes without breaking everything.

This is somewhat baffling because we are passing in the exact same paths for the certificate files, I've attempted changing the permissions of the certificate files and their ownership but nothing seems to work.

Typically when we see this from the Launcher, it's due to permissions issues on the certificate files in question. Can you make sure that they are set with the proper permissions and ownership as described here?
-pro/job_launcher/configuration.html#ssl-considerations

If this doesn't help, please file a ticket at our premium support site ( -us/requests/new) and we can dig further into your specific configuration - should a generalizable solution be reached we'll be sure to return here and share that.

I have finally found a solution - the issue seems to occur based on the permissions of the folder containing the certificates (originally 600). Specifically chmod 655 /etc/rstudio/cert seemed to work for me, I'm guessing g+r and or o+r might be the missing piece but I have not investigated further.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.

2) Setting the launcher to Node created on data-folder. This triggers my workflow once, but it fails because DamUpdateAsset is still running. (bad) Perhaps there is a way to add a wait to the launcher?

3) I tried appending my workflow to the end of DamUpdateAsset but the payload given to it becomes the "original" rendition, and I'd rather not have to jump up to the parent programatically. Also, this requires modifying or copying DamUpdateAsset, and changing the way AEM is set up OOTB.

Workflow Launcher have only 3 types of events available that too "jcr node events" and not sling ones so creating them would be difficult with a lot of trial and error and possibility multiple times invocation.

I think you should revisit decision not to write a sling event listener. It is much cleaner for your use case and you can listen to DAM_UPDATE_ASSET_WORKFLOW_COMPLETED event which is sent at the end of DamUpdateWorkflow and have a lot of power with programmatic filter and event topics to choose from for right time invocation and also payload path manipulation. This event listener can be backed up with good logging to allow comprehensive debugging.

This issue is still present. When some of our staff try's launching a MS office file from drive it will only give the option to open with Google Sheets or Docs. I have to tell them to back out of the open with screen that come up with a preview and try again. This works 50% of the time. This just isn't expectable.

I will state, that this seems to be only happening on Windows 10 machines, since the December update to Chrome I haven't had any issues with my Windows 11 machine. I will have to ask around and see if this is 100% the case with Windows 10 only.

Unfortunately, this issue is also still present on Windows 11. We've checked all the updates for Windows and chrome, deleted caches etc. However we have at least one member of staff who can still open with MS and Adobe apps- but we can't find any difference in settings or OS and browser versions.

February '24. This is still not working for anyone in my team.

I've updated Chrome to the latest version available to me: 122.0.6261.58 (Official Build) (64-bit). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extension (From the old Chrome Web store). The new Chrome Web store does not list the application launcher - could this be anything to do with the issue?

This is really frustrating for teams managing files in a Google Workspace environment through Chrome who also have to open certain files in native software, such as complex excel workbooks or InDesign files. Any ideas of what to try next?

Dear colleagues, we are facing this issue now and the funny things that it works for some people and it doesn't for others. I tried to update, reinstall etc.. but still it did not work. I know the process is tedious re this darned app launcher.

Hi all - myself and other colleagues are still having intermittent issues with the extension on both macOS and Windows. I'm running Win 11 Enterprise, Chrome Version 126.0.6478.127, and Google Drive Version 93.0.1.0. We've had this issue since 2023. Updates have consistently been installed over this time. We've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension.

Anyone have luck resolving this? Thanks!

I was gaming, and noticed my pc getting quite loud. I opened task manager to find that the kaspersky lab launcher was using around 30-40% of my cpu. I assume that this is not intended. Is there a fix?

I just launched Zwift on my PC and it started up as usual, joined Coco and then exited the ride. I think you should try a full re-install. Delete all the Zwift folders including in your documents folder. Save any custom workouts you have made first somewhere else or you will lose them. Then download the new launcher from the website and do a full re-install.

A fix for the crash at launch on macOS was pushed out today. Next time you start Zwift, you should receive a game update that fixes the crash at launch. Please reboot your Mac and restart Zwift.

For M1 / M2 Mac users specifically:
Q1: After the update / reboot - did he launch crash go away? Were you able to log in and start Zwift, in other words?
Q2: On the Pairing Screen - did you see a message like Accept network incoming message?
Q3: If yes, and you give permission to that message - does that message go away next time you restart Zwift?

The sole purpose of this is to do what Funcom won't do and make the game a viable experience for all who hate launching a launcher from their Steam launcher to then launch their game from the launcher