wtstats

Logwriter

Dec 9, 2019, 2:41:44 PM12/9/19
to wiredtiger-users
Hey All,

I just learned today that the last release of "wtstats" was at the mongodb-3.4 branch.

What would be the replacement for "wtstats"?

Thanks,

Rodrigo Nascimento
(a.k.a. Logwriter)

Message has been deleted

Keith Bostic

Dec 9, 2019, 7:13:36 PM12/9/19
to wiredtiger-users

On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 11:41:44 AM UTC-8, Logwriter wrote:

I just learned today that the last release of "wtstats" was at the mongodb-3.4 branch.

What would be the replacement for "wtstats"?

We stopped our work on wtstats because MongoDB has a better logging solution and visualization tools (ftdc data). Obviously, the ftdc data is stored on-prem, so it's easily available, and there's additional information at https://github.com/mongodb/ftdc.