Mongodb interface for high speed updates

G F

Sep 9, 2021, 2:09:29 PM9/9/21
to wiredtiger-users
I’d need to update read and write concurrently about 10,000 different records/s with mongodb if possible, currently I am using a custom database, on windows, and since I see it accesses the file system directly, I was wondering if I could somehow access the files in mongodbserverpath\server\4.0\data*.wt directly, possibly without even need of the mongodb server running or concurrently I’d guess via mongod.lock file ?

I managed to build wired tiger with visual studio 2019 and python scons, are there any instructions how to run any of the benchmarks ?

thank you for any hint