WiQuery 1.0.2

Steve Mactaggart

Sep 16, 2010, 10:51:55 PM9/16/10
to wiquery...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm trying to get the latest build to compile, but I can't find the 1.0.2 build of wiquery.

My CI server also can't find it.  Googling it I found this is a developer release, but I can't find a repo.

Am I just missing the obvious?

Cheers,
Steve

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Sep 17, 2010, 12:35:30 AM9/17/10
to wiquery...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

wiQuery 1.0.2 has not been released yet. Probably, It will be released
in the coming days. For the time been you will have to grab it form

http://code.google.com/p/wiquery/source/browse/#svn/branches/1.0.2

and build it yourself. Sorry, about this inconvenient but for the time
been I didn't have the time and energy to maintain 1.0.1 and 1.0.2
based branches. Once 1.0.2 is out i'll create a 1.0.2 branch and try
to make a release named 1.0.2 (will use the same numbering as
wiQuery). Then will have trunk for a version based on wiquery
1.1.experimental (that will be the trunk of wiQUery from now on) and
will create a bugfix 1.0.x branch for wiquery 1.0.x.

Cheers,

Ernesto