Using multiple "AJAX Sortables"

Hz

Feb 2, 2011, 2:38:55 PM2/2/11
to wiquery-plugins
Hi,

First of all a big thank you to the great stuff you're putting
together here.

I am a new user trying out wicket for a new project and so far so
good. I am using AJAX Sortables from your demo as a single panel on
one of my pages and it works great.

But now I want to use more panels (2 or more) on the same page and I
need to be able to drag and drop elements from one list to another and
insert the dragged item in the correct highlighted position.
Can that be accomplished with the AJAX Sortables panel?
Is there a way to actually use one list spread across multiple AJAX
Sortables displayed on the same page with the ability of moving items
between them by drag and drop?
If so, any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Hz

Feb 2, 2011, 3:44:26 PM2/2/11
to wiquery-plugins
I am looking to this example that woks fine in IE, but does not in
Chromium.
http://code.google.com/p/wiquery/wiki/Sortable

Hz

Feb 2, 2011, 3:49:48 PM2/2/11
to wiquery-plugins
Well it looks like it is not a browser issue, it just stops working
after playing with it and refreshing.
Anyway, this answers my question for now.