CKeditorBehavior questions

decebal

Dec 9, 2010, 11:35:56 AM12/9/10
to wiquery-plugins
Hello

The first question is: I have an invisible form with a textarea
(CKeditor). When I click on an AjaxLink I want to show the form.
Everything is ok but Ckeditor is not visible. I think that on
AjaxLink.onClick I must append a java script related with
CKeditorBehavior. What can I do?

The second question is: my form has a CompundPropertyModel<Post> but
on submit button the property mapped to Ckeditor is not populated
(setRequired is on true and I catch an error in feedback panel). What
can I do?

The third question: is: it's a public demo somewhere where can I see a
wiquery-ckeditor at work?

Any advice is welcome.
Thanks,
Decebal

decebal

Dec 14, 2010, 6:07:55 AM12/14/10
to wiquery-plugins
Can anybody give me a hint?

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Dec 14, 2010, 6:17:29 AM12/14/10
to wiquery...@googlegroups.com
Decebal,

Sorry I haven't used this plugin myself:-( The author is Julien Roche.

Regrading question 1: I would guess that if you start with an empty
div and you replace it with your form panel, the one containing the
CKeditor then this will trigger the JavaScript that will generate the
editor. Did you try doing that?

Regrading question 3: we could try to compose some examples and
publish them with the demo application. I don't think we have any
examples right now: at least not on wiquery-plugins project.

Regards,

Ernesto