Board game arena - How to contact Winsome games?

AD

Dec 19, 2014, 1:25:39 PM12/19/14
to winsom...@googlegroups.com
Hello there

I understand that Winsome games are the publishers of the board game "Locomotive Werks"

I'd like to have a go of turning this into a game for BoardGameArena, or even get permission from the publisher to make it available for other programmers to pick up via the studio board game arena website at: http://en.studio.boardgamearena.com/#!page/availablelicences

I'd like to have a go of doing it as having played it a few times I think I could give it a go.

But anyway, any help on how to approach the company to undertake such a task would be helpful

Thanks now

Chris Shaffer

Dec 19, 2014, 1:55:59 PM12/19/14
to winsom...@googlegroups.com
The company is pretty much just John Bohrer, who is on this list and will likely reply. His email is win...@fyi.net. However, I note that Winsome mostly is a game development shop, and other companies actually publish the games. You should probably get in touch with Queen, who published Lokomotive Werks.

John Bohrer

Dec 19, 2014, 2:31:27 PM12/19/14
to winsom...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Winsome Games owns the rights to our games and we license to others. For licensing permissions, contact us at winsome AT lanset DOT com.

This google group is inactive. The Yahoo group IS active. Have a nice day.

AD

Dec 24, 2014, 10:38:43 AM12/24/14
to winsom...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks all.

I had real trouble with the Yahoo group, it wouldn't let me join.

Anyway, thanks