Win 10 DPI (Screen blurred) - Wink two small

jeanbrico

Aug 30, 2017, 4:49:27 AM8/30/17
to wink-discuss
How to explain...

I use Wink for few years. What a great product !!

I leave Win 7 to Win 10. What an error... My screen is suddenly blurred... I'm not the only... My "eyes doctor" will be happy.

The only solution I've found, is to use a tool that modify DPI management, and my computer use new a Win 8.1 DPI scalling.
But I'm a little old... The characters at screen are too small... The only solution I've found is to modify the DPI scale, and modify it to 150% (in the tool, that is not a Microsoft tool. I don't know if I can say the name of the product here). Win 10 permit to modify scale of Menus, and so on, but I've not found where to modify characters scale.

Fynally, the problem: I lauch a capture. What I see in the green windows is good. I capture it. When I've finished, the screen in Wink is not good (it miss lot of part of the capture).

I think it's due to the 150% of the DPI Scale.

My question(s):
 - is the too small capture due to the 150% ? If "yes", don't worry. I will found the right size of the green windows  to use to have the right capture.
 - are Wink users using tools not to have blurred Win 10 screen (I don't know if I can put this question here. Answers will have to give name of products ans I don't know if rules of forum permit this...).

Thanks for all.

jeanbrico

Aug 30, 2017, 8:08:52 AM8/30/17
to wink-discuss
The tool to modify DPI scale make:
------------------------
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /v DpiScalingVer /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00001018 /f
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /v Win8DpiScaling /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00000001 /f
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /v LogPixels /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00000078 /f

I've not found how it set 100% or 150%.

Without 150%, all is working fine.

I will work as this:
 - 150% for all jobs,