Security issue with js files

Mauro Casasola

Dec 28, 2020, 3:12:35 AM12/28/20
to wink-discuss

Dear All,

after I've converted successfully a tutorial created years ago with the new release of wink, I tried to send it in a zipped archive by email but the antivirus blocked it because of the js files.
The message I receive from antivirus is "Sanesecurity.Foxhole.JS_Zip_2. UNOFFICIAL FOUND", It seems that is a false positive but I cannot send the zip archive.
Even if also in the previous of wink release js files were generated I don't encountered this kind of issue.
Any workaround to fix this issue?

Kind Regards
Mauro Casasola

Satish

Dec 28, 2020, 8:56:52 PM12/28/20
to wink-discuss
Hi,

This isn't something Wink can help with, but perhaps you can upload the files to your personal Google Drive account and share a link from there?

Cheers
Satish