Raising awareness for Wink

Satish

Jan 2, 2021, 2:53:18 PM1/2/21
to wink-discuss
Hi all,

I'm looking to raise awareness about Wink 3.0 among the content creator community across the world. If you are a part of, or know of any, forums/websites/groups where we can post about Wink 3.0, please let me know and I'd be happy to do it or get your help with sharing information.

Cheers
Satish

Robert Ilbrink

Jan 2, 2021, 3:16:56 PM1/2/21
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
I can mention this in the learning and development groups in LinkedIn. Interested?

Do you have some sample text?

Regards

Robert Ilbrink

Satish

Jan 2, 2021, 3:27:36 PM1/2/21
to wink-discuss
That'll be great, Robert! Thanks.

Here is some sample text. Please add/edit as you see fit

"I've been using Wink to create self-paced video tutorials from screen captures, text & audio annotations and navigation buttons. It's free, very easy to use and exports to HTML/MPEG4 videos, PDFs for handouts, etc. Did I mention it's completely free? I know the developer and he is happy to add new features that'll help your workflows too. Check it out - https://www.debugmode.com/wink/?utm_campaign=gr_promo"

Cheers
Satish

Tom Zucker-Scharff

Jan 3, 2021, 1:59:14 AM1/3/21
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Satish,

I belong to and am a page editor on experts exchange (e-e.com). It is a community of computer experts helping other experts or others with computer problems.  There are many "content creators " there. Experts Exchange has a special program for people who wish to advertise their services.

Please feel free to check it out.

Tom