Does anyone have experience with Sothink SWF Decompiler?

John Reid

Jun 24, 2016, 6:35:57 PM6/24/16
to wink-discuss
I need to create a number of tutorials for how to setup your E-mail using various client software. However, since it is the middle of 2016 I am very hesitant to publish these as SWF as it is arguable an almost completely dead format at this point.

Has anyone tried using Sothink SWF Decomplier to convert to HTML5? I was looking at the possibility of purchasing version 7.4 if this is a viable solution. I know the author is working on this, but based on what I found on the forums on the HTML5 thread and the no longer available beta thread, I don't think I can wait for native HTML5 output from WinK.

Thank you.