Download ??

Robert LeGrand

Nov 12, 2015, 8:29:15 AM11/12/15
to wink-discuss
When I download 2.0 and install it is asking for email address account?? I am not able to setup one??

What happened to the old version without the email account login?

Thanks

Victor Berrones

Nov 12, 2015, 8:47:27 AM11/12/15
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
HI Robert,
 I cant speak for the Setish,

But I just downloaded this program to test what your complaint was. I used the first download link and it auto downloaded.

 I clicked the zip file and extracted the files to a folder.

 After that I  ran the exe installer, and found nothing requesting an email address or password.

After successfully installing, I ran the program as usual.

Are you sure your PC isn't asking for the  administrators account login credentials to allow the install of  the application. Windows is doing that allot more now with windows 8 and 10.

Robert LeGrand

Nov 12, 2015, 10:04:16 AM11/12/15
to wink-discuss
Will test it again - Thanks

Robert LeGrand

Nov 12, 2015, 10:10:43 AM11/12/15
to wink-discuss
See Attached
Capture.JPG

Victor Berrones

Nov 12, 2015, 10:50:21 AM11/12/15
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reply. are you taking screenshots only or doing a recording/capture?
These are the steps I use to begin recordings. This is a fresh install BTW.
Hope it helps. If you want to tell me what method of capture your trying please describe.

​​

See Attached

Robert LeGrand

Nov 13, 2015, 8:08:30 AM11/13/15
to wink-discuss
Doing screen captures - I have used this software before and love it - but not able to get to the screen you posted. After fresh install and launch of application it ask for email address and password.

Satish

Nov 14, 2015, 1:45:00 PM11/14/15
to wink-discuss
Hi Robert,