Window region a little bit to big

norbert

Jan 2, 2022, 11:39:50 AM1/2/22
to wink-discuss
Hello,
first of all: thanks for this great tool. It works fine for me with just one problem: When I start with a new project and select "Window", the rectangle after selecting the window is a little bit to big.
Example:
Selecting the window gave the region 625 136 x 1664 913 with size 1040x778.
The correct region around the window is 633 138 x 1656 905 with size 1024x768.

I am using Wink version 3.01 on Windows 10 Pro, build 19043.1415.
If it is difficult to fix this - as it might depend on operating system and some configurations - for me it would be fine to have the possibility to define an offset, which needs to be adjusted once and will be considered when creating a new project.