Quick status on Wink 3.0

Satish

Mar 1, 2020, 3:09:33 PM3/1/20
to wink-discuss
Hi all,

Just a quick update - I started working on Wink again a few weeks ago and have got it to build with the latest code/libraries/OS with most features working properly. The next step will be to replace all the flash-related features (preloader, control bar, callouts, generating the video etc) with web-friendly equivalents. I expect this to take many weeks and once I have something to share I'll ask for alpha testers. Thanks for all of your support.

Cheers
Satish

PapaThib

Mar 1, 2020, 3:15:55 PM3/1/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

Victor Berrones

Mar 1, 2020, 5:52:53 PM3/1/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Great I need a non flash variant!

Bob Miller

Mar 6, 2020, 2:01:17 PM3/6/20
to wink-discuss
Very exciting news, Satish!  Thanks for the update!

Peter Bowmar

Mar 7, 2020, 11:42:31 AM3/7/20
to wink-discuss
Thanks for the update! Excited to test it :)

Pierre Pruvost

Mar 11, 2020, 12:32:49 PM3/11/20
to wink-discuss
Super enthusiasm ! Thanks Satish

Pierre Pruvost

Apr 9, 2020, 8:15:20 AM4/9/20
to wink-discuss
Hi Satish,
Any updates? Hoping you are well and used the lockdown free time to progress ;-)
Let us know if you need any helps;
Cheers,
Pierre

Satish

Apr 9, 2020, 8:20:33 PM4/9/20
to wink-discuss
Lockdown is a ton of more work when you have kids :) so I haven't made much progress the past few weeks. I'll post here once I get something going.

Cheers
Satish

Satish

Jun 21, 2020, 7:19:45 PM6/21/20
to wink-discuss
Update - I got the first mp4 video rendered by Wink (on Windows) today. Just wanted to share this milestone and keep you all informed that it's coming along well :)

Cheers
Satish

Robert Ilbrink

Jun 21, 2020, 11:41:34 PM6/21/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Great news! Thank you for the update.

vivonsl...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2020, 2:47:22 AM6/22/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I'm delighted to hear the good news.

I've got so much work I'd like to keep from losing it.

Many thanks!

Will the new version keep the interactions: continue button, freeze frame, and back?

That would be fantastic !

F. Thiberville

Jun 22, 2020, 5:31:58 PM6/22/20
to wink-discuss
I'm trying to get that working in a video format, so will keep you all updated on that.

Satish

Jul 27, 2020, 1:46:10 AM7/27/20
to wink-discuss
Hi all,

I'm looking for early beta testers to try out Wink 3.0 on Windows (windows 7 and above). Please reply if you are interested and I can start a separate beta testers group. I expect the first build to be available within a week or so.

Cheers
Satish

Ruben

Jul 27, 2020, 1:52:52 AM7/27/20
to wink-discuss
Hi Satish,

I'd be interested in being a beta tester.

Regards,
Ruben

Jonathan Ziliox

Jul 27, 2020, 2:09:23 AM7/27/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Satish,

Count me in!

BR,
Jonathan

Svatopluk Vít

Jul 27, 2020, 2:46:44 AM7/27/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear Satish,

once betatester, always betatester. Please let me in!

Svatopluk

vivonsl...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 2:59:29 AM7/27/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com, maelys....@agro-bordeaux.fr

Hi Satish,

Count me in please !

Cordialement

François

Jul 27, 2020, 6:32:06 AM7/27/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Good morning Statish,

Count me in. I have an idea for a YouTube channel on STEM. Can't wait to get started.

Steve O

Miguel Angel

Jul 27, 2020, 7:24:11 AM7/27/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello, you can count on me when you are ready. Greetings Miguel

Libre de virus. www.avg.com

Dean Searle

Jul 27, 2020, 8:00:41 AM7/27/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Satish,

I would be interested in testing out the new Wink 3.0. Can you add me to the list please?

Cheers,
-Dean

Message has been deleted

Com Manig

Jul 31, 2020, 3:44:31 AM7/31/20
to wink-discuss

Hi Satish,

I am available to test this version.

Cordially.

Eric

Don Abbott

Jul 31, 2020, 8:18:23 PM7/31/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to be a tester.

Luis Miguel Claudio

Aug 1, 2020, 12:48:50 PM8/1/20
to wink-discuss
Hi, me too! I'd like to be beta tester.
Thanks,
LM

Tom Williams

Aug 8, 2020, 1:10:00 AM8/8/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com

Hey Satish.

I'd love to test the Beta out and provide feedback from a Windows 10 enterprise perspective.

Thanks for including me.

Tom

ANC Software

Sep 2, 2020, 2:46:54 AM9/2/20
to wink-discuss
Hello Satish,
I'm interested to join the beta testers.
Thank you,
Antonello

vivonsl...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2020, 3:25:59 AM9/2/20
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello

I am one of the beta testers (from France)

F. Thiberville

Sep 2, 2020, 10:05:25 AM9/2/20
to wink-discuss
Please join this group  https://groups.google.com/g/wink-3-0-beta/ to start beta testing.

Cheers
Satish

Victor Berrones

Jul 28, 2021, 10:42:33 AM7/28/21
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
I am working on a project and I think you're wink would be useful to me especially the beta.

Satish Sampath

Jul 28, 2021, 10:49:33 AM7/28/21
to wink-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,