How to create Wink Player output at LOWER Resolution

Harry Stottle

Oct 10, 2017, 7:39:02 AM10/10/17
to wink-discuss
Just spent days creating a detailed tutorial on my 1080p desktop.

Asked for feedback from colleagues using laptops with max resolution 1360x768 and none of them could read the text properly. Tried it on my own laptop. Similar problem. Text very grainy.

Other than recreating the whole thing from scratch using a lower res initial screen (eg do the job on my laptop), is there any way I can adjust the Wink settings to produce a lower resolution output, suitable for those screens, from my existing project?