HTML export

ANC Software

Oct 23, 2020, 12:54:25 PM10/23/20
to wink-discuss

Hello Satish,

after converting some projects from 2.0 to 3.0 we get MP4 files much bigger than old SWF and video compression glitches sometimes make some texts unreadable.

Sadly this is an issue for our knowledgebase system, so taking a look to the existing Export to Html feature, I get a result that If it could be enriched with some javascript+canvas drawing it could be a better solution than MP4 (just my tought).

What I ask to you is if it could be possible to insert into HTML's frames tag some extra informations just to try (also by myself) to write some JS to mimic pointer movements , control bar, delays & buttons.

I also have tried some SWF to HTML converters from the web but none of them are useful for my task nor the Adobe Animate.

Hope to hear soon from you, and thank you very much for the great job!
Antonello

Satish

Oct 24, 2020, 4:08:25 PM10/24/20
to wink-discuss
Hi Antonello,

I have a newer build of Wink 3.0 which has improvements to the rendering quality (still MP4, but better). Can I share it with you via your email address to test it out?

Regards
Satish

ANC Software

Oct 25, 2020, 4:55:35 AM10/25/20
to wink-discuss
Satish,

doing some rendering with this new build the output is exactly the same size of the previous one and mp4 quality is equivalent

Sorry :-(

ANC Software

Oct 25, 2020, 2:33:30 PM10/25/20
to wink-discuss
Thanks to Satish I solved mp4 big size and poor quality issues in this way:

download and install the new setup, then open the Wink project, go to the "Project Settings" dialog, and increase the 'frame rate' value up by 1.
That will reset the video bitrate to a new value.

After doing this, the resulting rendering looks much much better and the size is 3,5Mb vs 13Mb before.
Now the difference from Flash is also acceptable (Swf was 2,2Mb).

Regards
Antonello