Beta status?

Bengt Ellison

Feb 12, 2016, 1:11:28 AM2/12/16
to wink-discuss
Would love to see a new windows 10 x64 compatible html 5 version of wink. What is the status. It has been quite quiet for a long time.

BR
Bengt

Satish

Feb 19, 2016, 3:14:05 AM2/19/16
to wink-discuss
I'm still hoping to work on it sometime, but if there is anyone else who'd be open to contributing then we can talk about a collaboration.

- Satish

Bengt Ellison

Feb 23, 2016, 6:59:04 AM2/23/16
to wink-discuss
a few questions is raised when opening up for collaboration.

What do you need help with? is it possible to make this an open source? what language has been used in the latest version?

Satish

Feb 24, 2016, 2:41:27 AM2/24/16
to wink-discuss
Open source is possible, though I have to do some ground work to make it open source friendly. Its all C++ & Wink uses wxWidgets as the framework to do cross platform development.

Bengt Ellison

Apr 5, 2016, 6:12:58 AM4/5/16
to wink-discuss
have you had time to evaluate if this is the future?