LionBrand Newsletter link

1 view

cancerm...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2007, 6:18:07 PM10/11/07

The new LionBrand Newsletter is out....the the first one on the list in the link above if ya wanna check it out....it's got a Lola!, and the new crochet block of the week...this one looks pretty interesting.  Has any one else been doing the crochet blocks....I think this one is number four.  I've made at least one of each, and used one of them to make a fashcloth with some Red Heart Plush.....it turned out really nice.

--
Providing DV Victims and Survivors with the hope to survive today, tomorrow, and beyond;
Mary