WOHCA Groups across the internet

1 view
Message has been deleted

cancermoonwolf

Oct 10, 2007, 5:17:55 AM10/10/07
to Wings of Hope- Crafty Angels
In an effort to reach more people and thus being able to help more DV
Victims and Survivors we have groups in different areas across the
internet. All Wings of Hope- Crafty Angels (WOHCA) groups are owned
by United Angels Against Domestic Violence ( uaadv.org) generally and
specifically by the owners listed on the top of the Group Guidelines.
Mary and Tracy are the only ones to contact for Google group members.

The calendar is the same for ALL of the groups. Sponsors for adopted
shelters may come from any group, and assemblers for the squares each
month may come from any of the groups.

--
Providing DV Victims and Survivors with the hope to survive today,
tomorrow, and beyond;

Angel Wings Of DV

Oct 11, 2007, 3:17:42 PM10/11/07
to wings-of-hope-...@googlegroups.com
When Mary told me this is something she was thinking about doing, I told her to go for it!!!  So many don't come on Yahoo, and there are so many others out there that could help us on the other group sites that could help us in our mission.  There's so much need, the more we get involved the better.  Doesn't mean you have to join the other groups, but if you'd like to, would love to have you!!!
~Angel Hugs from NC~
Tracy

On 10/10/07, cancermoonwolf <cancerm...@gmail.com> wrote:

In an effort to reach more people and thus being able to help more DV
Victims and Survivors we have groups in different areas across the
internet.  All Wings of Hope- Crafty Angels (WOHCA) groups are owned
by United Angels Against Domestic Violence ( uaadv.org) generally and
specifically by the owners listed on the top of the Group Guidelines.
Mary and Tracy are the only ones to contact for MSN group members.

The calendar is the same for ALL of the groups.  Sponsors for adopted
shelters may come from any group, and assemblers for the squares each
month may come from any of the groups.

--
Providing DV Victims and Survivors with the hope to survive today,
tomorrow, and beyond;
Mary
VP, United Angels Against Domestic Violence-- http://www.uaadv.org
"What a caterpillar thinks is the end, a butterfly knows is just the beginning."
WOHCA
Crocheting and donating to give support to those Victims in need......