Everyone still OK for a chat tomorrow?

wine...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2007, 10:06:00 AM2/2/07
to Wine 2.0
Sorry for the late notice but this sort of crept up on me this time.
Is everyone still interested in doing the Wine 2.0 chat tomorrow at
3pm Eastern time (8pm GMT)?

If so, what I'd like to do is have each person post a question and we
will all react to that until the discussion if over, then move to the
next person. I'll moderate. If you want to post your question here
beforehand, we can think about it before we start tomorrow. For
example, my question is the business models for Wine 2.0. Clearly the
web stores like WineQ and Boutique Wine Cellar have obvious business
models but the notes sites are less clear to me.

Who's still in?

Thanks,
--
Tim Elliott
Winecast

Joshua Zader

Feb 2, 2007, 1:03:37 PM2/2/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
I'm still in. Will think up a question, as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JOSHUA ZADER, CEO
WineQ ~ Create Your Own Wine Club, with FREE Shipping
www.WineQ.com jos...@wineq.com
505-994-4440 office
877-746-9895 toll free
505-514-0721 fax

Jeff Stai

Feb 2, 2007, 2:01:59 PM2/2/07
to win...@googlegroups.com

I will try - I have TR duty tomorrow so if it gets busy I will have to bow out.

I'm mostly there for 'counterpoint' (winery perspective etc.) so I have no specific question...
--
Jeff Stai j...@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery http://www.twistedoak.com/

Hugo Sharp

Feb 2, 2007, 3:00:49 PM2/2/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it, but please do sdens around a link to a transcript.

Cheers,

Hugo

Philip James

Feb 2, 2007, 6:38:14 PM2/2/07