2/3/07 Chat

Bill Wilson

Jan 24, 2007, 11:48:06 AM1/24/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
Count me in, but remember, it's 3 EST...we're not on Daylight Savings Time for a few more weeks. :-)

--
Bill Wilson
wlw.wi...@gmail.com

Tim Elliott

Jan 24, 2007, 2:31:38 PM1/24/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
On 1/24/07, Bill Wilson <wlw.wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Count me in, but remember, it's 3 EST...we're not on Daylight Savings Time
> for a few more weeks. :-)

Thanks for the clarification, Bill. See you at 3pm Eastern STANDARD Time ;-)
--
Tim Elliott
Winecast

Joshua Zader

Jan 24, 2007, 11:28:09 PM1/24/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
Gang,

Sounds like at least a few of us will be at the ZAP festival and this
weekend. Should we try getting together for dinner on Friday or
lunch on Saturday? My schedule's still fairly open. My cell phone
is 505-463-0367 and I'll have it with me. Would be nice to meet some
of you in person if that works out.

Joshua

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JOSHUA ZADER, CEO
WineQ ~ Create Your Own Wine Club, with FREE Shipping
www.WineQ.com jos...@wineq.com
505-994-4440 office
877-746-9895 toll free
505-514-0721 fax

Tim Elliott

Jan 25, 2007, 8:16:30 AM1/25/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
On 1/24/07, Joshua Zader <jos...@wineq.com> wrote:

Sounds like at least a few of us will be at the ZAP festival and this
weekend.  Should we try getting together for dinner on Friday or
lunch on Saturday?  My schedule's still fairly open.  My cell phone
is 505-463-0367 and I'll have it with me.  Would be nice to meet some
of you in person if that works out.

I arrive too late Friday for dinner, so I guess it's Saturday lunch unless you can meet for an early dinner before you leave. If it's lunch, let's make it a short one as I'll be missing  part of my tasting time. In fact, I'd prefer 1pm or so after they let the crowds in; I probably would need a break about then, as well.

Cheers,
--
Tim Elliott
Winecast

Cellar Rat

Jan 26, 2007, 11:48:55 AM1/26/07
to Wine 2.0
I might be able to duck away for a bit during the show but Im working
the Crushpad table so it'll be brief. I could do dinner after. It's
pretty much a sure thing that we'll need food then.

Sat dinner is best for me, both for time and noise reasons.

ab