HEllo Everyone

Gary Vay Ner Chuk

Jan 13, 2007, 10:37:17 PM1/13/07
to Wine 2.0
Hi Guys Jason Coleman from Weblog sent me I do a video blog and love
what a lot of the peeps here are doing. Just wanted to say hi!

Joshua Zader

Jan 21, 2007, 8:21:58 PM1/21/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
Gary,

Sorry for my delay in approving your message, here. (Google flagged
it as spam, for some reason.) Welcome to the Wine 2.0 group. I'm
sure there are plenty of fans of your show here -- I know I am
one. Keep up the great work!

Joshua Zader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JOSHUA ZADER, CEO
WineQ - Queue Up Your Wines Like Movies
www.WineQ.com jos...@wineq.com
505-994-4440 office
877-746-9895 toll free
505-514-0721 fax

Lenn Thompson

Jan 21, 2007, 9:04:14 PM1/21/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
Who let Gary in? ;)

Cheers!
Lenn
Lenn Thompson
Wine and Food Writer

wine...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2007, 8:57:51 PM1/23/07
to Wine 2.0
On Jan 13, 9:37 pm, "Gary Vay Ner Chuk" <gary...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys Jason Coleman from Weblog sent me I do a video blog and love
> what a lot of the peeps here are doing. Just wanted to say hi!

Yo, Gary! Thanks for checking our little group out... hope you can make
the next chat.

Cheers,
--
Tim Elliott