Next Chat Thursday March 1st

wine...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2007, 5:23:41 PM2/3/07
to Wine 2.0
I proposed we get back together on Thursday, March 1st at 7:00 pm EST/
4:00 pm PST/12:00 am GMT (Fri.)/ 11:00 am AEST (Fri.). I also think we
should focus on microformats for the first part (half?) of the chat,
then move to questions from anyone who wants to participate starting
with those who were not on today's discussion.

Who's in?

Hugo Sharp

Feb 3, 2007, 6:53:56 PM2/3/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Hugo

Bill Wilson

Feb 4, 2007, 7:58:32 AM2/4/07
to Wine 2.0
Count me in.

Bill W.

EQ

Feb 4, 2007, 2:44:02 PM2/4/07
to Wine 2.0
Hi,

Skimmed the transcript of the Wine2.0 chat... Am interested in joining
the discussion. Perhaps I might be able to add or learn something. My
company, http://wine.appellationamerica.com was one of the co-sponsors
of the Wine2.0 event in SF last year.

Cheers,

Eric Quanstrom
Appellation America
http://wine.appellationamerica.com/

Tim Elliott

Feb 4, 2007, 2:47:03 PM2/4/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
On 2/4/07, EQ <E...@appellationamerica.com> wrote:

Skimmed the transcript of the Wine2.0 chat... Am interested in joining
the discussion. Perhaps I might be able to add or learn something. My
company, http://wine.appellationamerica.com was one of the co-sponsors
of the Wine2.0 event in SF last year.

You are welcome to join us on March 1st, Eric. I would like to geek out a bit on microformats next time, but we will also have time for a general discussion about the intersection of Web 2.0 and wine.

Cheers,
--
Tim Elliott
Winecast

Philip James

Feb 5, 2007, 1:52:44 PM2/5/07
to Wine 2.0
I'm in
Philip
Wine Messenger

On Feb 4, 2:47 pm, "Tim Elliott" <winec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/4/07, EQ <E...@appellationamerica.com> wrote:
>

> > Skimmed the transcript of the Wine2.0 chat... Am interested in joining
> > the discussion. Perhaps I might be able to add or learn something. My

> > company,http://wine.appellationamerica.comwas one of the co-sponsors

Philip James

Mar 1, 2007, 12:01:16 PM3/1/07
to Wine 2.0
is this still on?

On Feb 5, 1:52 pm, "Philip James" <philip.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in
> Philip
> Wine Messenger
>
> On Feb 4, 2:47 pm, "Tim Elliott" <winec...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2/4/07, EQ <E...@appellationamerica.com> wrote:
>
> > > Skimmed the transcript of the Wine2.0 chat... Am interested in joining
> > > the discussion. Perhaps I might be able to add or learn something. My

> > > company,http://wine.appellationamerica.comwasone of the co-sponsors

Tim Elliott

Mar 1, 2007, 12:56:39 PM3/1/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
On 3/1/07, Philip James <philip...@gmail.com> wrote:

is this still on?

Crap; I thought this was next Thursday for some reason... if it's OK with everyone, let's postpone until March 8th so I can announce it on the blog and have more participants. Sorry about that...

Thanks,
--
Tim Elliott
Winecast

Lenn Thompson

Mar 1, 2007, 1:40:39 PM3/1/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
Works better for me to do it next week as well.
Lenn Thompson
Wine and Food Writer

Philip James

Mar 1, 2007, 1:45:12 PM3/1/07
to Wine 2.0
me too

On Mar 1, 1:40 pm, "Lenn Thompson" <lenndevo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Works better for me to do it next week as well.

Jeff Stai

Mar 1, 2007, 2:22:56 PM3/1/07
to win...@googlegroups.com

me three

--
Jeff Stai j...@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery http://www.twistedoak.com/

Tim Elliott

Mar 1, 2007, 3:17:11 PM3/1/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
On 3/1/07, Jeff Stai <j...@twistedoak.com> wrote:
me three

OK, motion carried; I'll post something about it on my blog and cross-post here later today.

Gregoire Japiot

Mar 3, 2007, 6:44:25 AM3/3/07
to Wine 2.0
+1 for next week.

Cellar Rat

Mar 3, 2007, 2:26:51 PM3/3/07
to Wine 2.0
Uh, me four?

I was hoping to get an extra week of Feb out of this, damn it. (god
knows I needed it)

I'm down with microformats.
Tim, you game to do a little dog and pony of who is doing a decent job
with calendar, and reviews?
I can offer up the wine review template idea I have sketched out, if
it would be worth consideration. (I'd update it to reflect current
development)

OK, it's a sunny Saturday here so I'm going to go work in a coffee
shop with a view.
sure is exciting living the Wine2.0 life.

ab