Chronicle Tasting?

Marshall Sontag

Feb 23, 2007, 10:18:17 PM2/23/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
Anyone going to the SF Chronicle Tasting at Fort Mason tomorrow?

I'll be there tasting, and I know El Jefe will be pouring some Twisted wines...

-Marsh

Lenn Thompson

Feb 23, 2007, 10:26:03 PM2/23/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
Us east coasters can't make that trip...or at least the Long Island contingent can't ;)

ENJOY
Lenn Thompson
Wine and Food Writer

Tim Elliott

Feb 23, 2007, 11:05:37 PM2/23/07
to win...@googlegroups.com
On 2/23/07, Marshall Sontag <marshal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone going to the SF Chronicle Tasting at Fort Mason tomorrow?

The Minnesota bloggers are snowed in until June...

Have fun!
--
Tim Elliott
Winecast

Jeff Stai

Feb 24, 2007, 12:27:08 AM2/24/07
to win...@googlegroups.com

Indeed I will, if any of you are there, stop by and say hi! (You'll have no trouble spotting me...)

--
Jeff Stai j...@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery http://www.twistedoak.com/

Bill Wilson

Feb 24, 2007, 7:32:10 AM2/24/07
to Wine 2.0
We're not snowed in like Tim is, but the South Bend, IN contingent is
otherwise booked.

Have a great time, and report in on the results!

Bill

On Feb 23, 10:18 pm, "Marshall Sontag" <marshallson...@gmail.com>