Forum + April Meetup Plans

Mark McGuire

Mar 27, 2013, 11:18:56 AM3/27/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!  I had some extra hosting space so I set up a forum for us here.  It's a little bland right now, but the other admins and I will be working on making it look nicer.  I may be able to get a more ponified URL, but the current one will always work with the site.  I'm hoping to use the site for meetup planning and discussion, since a forum is a bit more usable and configurable than the google groups (and since there haven't been many posts here lately).  I'll still be posting updates here, but doing the bulk of the planning on the forum so come check it out!

Breakfast meetup
Location: TBD
Date: Sunday, TBD
If you have any suggestions for locations or specific dates, let us know! Otherwise, we'll probably pick something by the first week of April if not sooner.

Build-A-Pony meetup
Location: Navy Pier, Build-A-Bear
Date: Saturday, TBD
Build-A-Bear is supposed to be adding ponies to their lineup in April. We should go out there and make us some ponies!

If you have any other ideas, suggestions, or issues with what we're planning, let us know! And don't forget to suggest stuff on the forum!

Combatf0rk

Mar 29, 2013, 3:47:12 AM3/29/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
navy pier brony hang out? build ponies? yes

Mark McGuire

Apr 1, 2013, 3:12:43 PM4/1/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
We're planning to go April 6th now, since Build-A-Bear is supposed to run out fairly quickly.  Hopefully they'll still have them on Saturday.  I'll call them on Thursday and Friday to confirm.

terrene

Apr 2, 2013, 10:42:36 AM4/2/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ocean is playing at Township on April 6th at 5pm, all ages show. Could be a multi-stop meetup?

Genesis Amora

Apr 11, 2013, 11:41:57 PM4/11/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Anything planned for this weekend?