Re: New Here!

Message has been deleted

RaccoonRat

Nov 1, 2012, 12:15:16 PM11/1/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to our herd JC!  Well, for starters this Sunday the 4th at 11am there's going to be a big meetup at the Museum of Science and Industry.  Some members of this group and members of the midwest brony division are going.
Don't know where exactly we are meeting yet but we will find out soon.  We also have our monthly breakfast meetup on a Sunday of each month.  So that willl be coming up too.

RaccoonRat

Nov 1, 2012, 12:16:50 PM11/1/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and if your on Facebook join or page Windy City Bronies.  And it youre not already in the midwest brony division's group join that as well.

Mark McGuire

Nov 2, 2012, 12:33:29 PM11/2/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Yea, join the two groups and feel free to suggest or even plan a meetup.

Most of MBD's (midwest brony division) meetups occur outside the city, and only seldom occur in it.  Windy City Bronies is more focused on meetups inside Chicago since most of us inside the city can't get out to the suburbs easily.

Hay4Thought

Nov 3, 2012, 11:34:22 AM11/3/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys! Bronies always make me feel so welcomed :D

Saddly, i can't make Sunday, i got a meeting for a research proposal that day. However, i would love to see what else gets planned, maybe something big for the new season? Ill keep in touch to keep up

Neutral Blue

Nov 28, 2012, 1:24:10 AM11/28/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, welcome.

Always glad to see new people around. I'm sure eventually you'll find something that will fit in, so just keep am eye on the newest plans.

Right now I think the December Breakfast is your best bet for meeting most everypony and getting in touch with the goings-on.

Glad to have you aboard!