Post Ravinia Denoument

Neutral Blue

Aug 24, 2012, 1:06:20 AM8/24/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Hey everypony,

Well it sure was a good time at Ravinia. It's about time now to start thinking about our next meetup though, and hopefull we can get to know some of you new folks a little better.

Who that joined this month is still interested in coming to some events, and what would you like to see happen?
What kind of thing do we want to do before the end of the month?

Carlos Enriquez

Aug 24, 2012, 1:44:50 AM8/24/12
to windycit...@googlegroups.com
I have already started a thread about planning a beach meetup at the end of the month (or rather at the beginning) as a farewell picnic to the Summer season here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/windycitybronies/2VAhFKYYpzA

Are we shooting for one more August meetup?