Roomate question

Neutral Blue

Jan 13, 2013, 3:45:10 PM1/13/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Sorry to put it out here, but I'm wondering if any of you are in the market for a new living situation. I'm looking for someone to move in with me here near the intersection of Milwaukee and Montrose. I remember at Tre Kronor someone mentioned they were looking for someplace so maybe this'd work out. If you're interested let's have a talk.

Thanks!

Mark McGuire

Jan 13, 2013, 7:02:41 PM1/13/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'll be needing a new apartment sometime in May and at this point that's all I know.  Milwaukee and Montrose might be a little farther from the loop, where I work, than I'd like to live.  Give me a shout by email, facebook, or steam.