October Meetups

Double 8

Sep 26, 2012, 10:48:32 AM9/26/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
So this month we've had two cons and one meetup (actually the second con is going to be this weekend), and now October is coming up so I have two Suggestions: One, a Nightmare Night Meetup, which is sort of in the works, and Two, an Oktoberfest Meetup for the older members in our group.

Anypony else have any other ideas? I was also thinking about having another Brony Breakfast downtown again, maybe at Mary's Cafe like we did last time.

Also, I'm so sorry about that weird post my old account made earlier this week. Someone hacked into my email and I had to delete it.

RaccoonRat

Sep 26, 2012, 4:23:47 PM9/26/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
It's up in the air for me, I might be starting a second job in October.  But I am definitely going to the Fright Fest meetup on my birthday, Sunday the 14th.  Caleb is definitely going and Dan might actually go too.  See if you can get off that day.

Carlos Enriquez

Sep 26, 2012, 7:31:33 PM9/26/12
to windycit...@googlegroups.com
I'll definitely see.