Ponies that have grown on you

Double Eight

Aug 29, 2012, 1:10:04 AM8/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Have you ever had started to like a pony just because of how often you've become exposed them? That has happened to me recently and it has nothing to do with who I think is Best Pony. It does have something to do with who my favorite background pony, though.

So about a month or so ago, I bought a blindbag and from it I got Carrot Top (Golden Harvest). Now, I've always liked Carrot Top's design in the show, as her background role in FiW, but since I got the blindbag it's like She's all of a sudden come to the forefront to me and has me looking her up on google images and deviantart more often than I would have before. Now, she's kind of competing for my favorite background pony along with Lyra and Berry Punch.

Do any of you have similar stories?

mitchva...@yahoo.com

Aug 29, 2012, 8:45:43 AM8/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I sort of have a similar story involving Octavia.  I'd always been a fan of Vinyl and Octavia, but it was mostly for Vinyl because, let's be honest, she's awesome.  But then I had the opportunity to commission someone for a plushie, and as much as I wanted to get a Vinyl or Twilight one, I put on my hipster glasses and decided, you know what there aren't many Octavia plushies out there.  So I got my Tavi plushie and ever since then she's been my favorite background pony.