Merch

1 view

mitchva...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2012, 1:12:12 PM9/12/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to make a thread where you guys can show off some of your favorite pony merch, cause let's be honest, most if not all of us have something.  My two favorite that I own are my octavia plushie and a cute custom twilight I got at bronycon.  I'm excited to see what everyone has :D

RaccoonRat

Sep 12, 2012, 5:30:54 PM9/12/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
That is a pretty awesome Octavia!  Here is my "Pony" corner in my room.  I have some Blindbags, McDonalds toys, a drawing of Spike and Shed Fluttershy from Max Giradi (HotDiggidyDemon) I got from Trotcon as well as some ink Joseco drawings of Soarin and Spitty from there too.
Oh, and of coarse my Swag lanyard I wear to Conventions and meetups.  Oh, and the Wonderbolts jacket I just bought.  I'm all ready for Midwestria and CG!

mitchva...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2012, 7:59:08 PM9/12/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
that jacket is so boss...also, I'm digging the blackhawks rally towel in the bg

RaccoonRat

Sep 13, 2012, 3:18:30 AM9/13/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Yea I got it at the Hot Topic in Orland Square mall.  I had a 15 dollar coupon too.  Oh yes, that rally towel is from game 5 of the Finals where they won like 7 to 4 or something.  I had one standing room ticket I bought for 50 back when the playoff tickets went on sale thinking if they go to the Finals, I want to be there.  I got there early, made a mad dash for a good spot in the SRO section, and ended up getting an awesome view right at center ice.  Hockey season is starting soon.  We should all totally try to plan a Hawks game meetup or Chicago Wolves game meetup would be cheaper.  I'm a huge hockey fan Wolves games are really fun too, and a fraction of the price of a Hawks game.

mitchva...@yahoo.com

Sep 13, 2012, 8:31:40 AM9/13/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I was actually at game 5 against Nashville that year when Hossa came out of the box in OT to score the game winner.  I've never heard a stadium get that loud before, sent shivers down my spine.  A hawks game meetup would be awesome, although there may not be any hawks games this season with the lockout looming.  A Wolves game would be cheaper for sure, but getting out to Rosemont could be a pain in the ass, I like the idea though and I'd totally do that.