Conventions Upcoming

Neutral Blue

Jun 14, 2012, 5:20:09 PM6/14/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Hey everypony,

Double Eight mentioned Tortcon coming up, and I was looking into Canterlot Gardens earlier, both in Ohio. If we want to try to organize some outings, lets do so here.

RaccoonRat

Jun 15, 2012, 3:02:30 AM6/15/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
I would be down for either one.  We would have to figure out transportation, lodging, and stuff.
CG isn't until September, but Trotcon would be fun.  I would have to request off work though.

Double Eight

Jun 15, 2012, 1:39:42 PM6/15/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Caitlin and I have been working on going to Trotcon lately and I just got my days for it approved, so the gears are definitely getting in motion. Our plan was to leave Friday and come back Sunday, as the convention is only two days. As far as costs go, we are planning to split transportation and lodging evenly.

Also, as far as other conventions go, Midwestria is also happening in September as well and it's in Illinois.

Neutral Blue

Jun 19, 2012, 12:25:17 AM6/19/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
I've got friends in Cleveland I might be able to crash a small group with, though I'd need to know ahead of time. I'd particularly like to make it to CG because of Andrew WKs appearance and lecture about Pinkie.

Can somepony make a list of all locations and dates for easy reference? So far we've got those three in consideration, all within a reasonable enough distance.

Double Eight

Jun 19, 2012, 3:34:46 AM6/19/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Trotcon will be in Colombus, Ohio July 21-22 at the Ohio Union, Ohio State University.
Midwestria will be in St. Charles, Illinios September 14-16 at the Pheasant Run Resort.
Canterlot Gardens will be in Strongsville, Ohio September 28-30. They haven't listed a location yet.

RaccoonRat

Jun 20, 2012, 3:00:31 PM6/20/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
I will go to all three if I can. We just have to figure out carpool and lodging situations.

Neutral Blue

Jun 20, 2012, 10:38:11 PM6/20/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Ok what are our prospects for travel to Colombus/Cleveland around July 20th?

caitlin grandfield

Jun 20, 2012, 11:14:16 PM6/20/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
we were going to take megabus.

Neutral Blue

Jun 20, 2012, 11:21:43 PM6/20/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Ah that's cheap but needs reservations right? When do we need to reserve by and is there a conveniently timed return trip?

RaccoonRat

Jun 20, 2012, 11:38:54 PM6/20/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Taking a bus would be cheap, but how would we get from the bus station to the hotel and from there to the convention?
It might be easier if NB and I carpooled and split gas cost.  Do you know which hotel you're staying at?  Maybe if we worked
it out where we stay in the same hotel, we would be able to all go in the car to the convention.  Crashing with NB's friends in
Cleveland would be a good idea for CG since Strongsville is not far from there.

Caitlin

Jun 21, 2012, 12:08:38 AM6/21/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
We are planning on staying at the hyatt near the con

Sent from my iPod

Double Eight

Jun 22, 2012, 3:05:02 AM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
From what I gathered from my original plan, the Megabus stops at Ohio State University (where the con will be held) and the Hyatt hotel is near the con, therefore eliminating all worries about having to travel from the station to the hotel. But if we all carpool with RR, we would probably be able to save more on travel if we find a reasonable way to split gas for both the departing and return trip. As for the hotel, Caitlin and I were both going to split the cost for each night (we would be staying only two nights), so I would pay for one and she would pay for the other. I think it both you (RR) and NB could do the same, if that's okay. As for the departure and the return trip, we would leave on Friday and return Sunday. I am not sure what times would be best for the both of you, but our original plan was to leave Friday morning on Megabus and return Sunday night as both are cheap at the moment.

So does Carpooling sound good? Also what are your thoughts on sharing a hotel room, RR and NB?

Personally, I am up for the carpool, if the cost is much lower on all four of us than the megabus, therefore making the hotel the only big expense (next to the con, of course).

Neutral Blue

Jun 22, 2012, 3:25:27 AM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
If its really cheaper than the bus, pooling is fine, but aren't those buses like two dollars? Even if not, it's certainly more convenient to have a car. Room wise I don't know if I have the money for a hotel room, especially considering the 25$ badge fee. I might just find someplace to catch a nap or find somepony who'd let me crash.

Caitlin

Jun 22, 2012, 10:46:29 AM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
The megabus currently costs 37 to get there and 25 to get back.

Sent from my iPod

RaccoonRat

Jun 22, 2012, 1:03:29 PM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
I don't have a problem carpooling everypony if y'all lend me some bits for gas.
The Hyatt is kinda expensive for me if I'm not splitting the cost with someone.
But I did find a Days inn near the con that was only 68 per night.  So I can pay for the
room NB if cash is tight for you.  I just need to know 100 percent that we are going
so I can request off work.

Double Eight

Jun 22, 2012, 1:20:10 PM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Caitlin and I are definitely going because we have already asked for time off for this. I am definitely up for the carpool if we can figure out a gas plan. Since you are the one with the car, RR, how do you want to split the cost of fuel? At the moment Caitlin and I are looking the hotel prices.

RaccoonRat

Jun 22, 2012, 2:05:34 PM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Ill figure out how much gas would be. If you want, the days inn is very reasonable. We could get two rooms. Plus It's really close to the convention and downtown. Maybe we could get connecting rooms? You know two rooms with the double door in between.

caitlin grandfield

Jun 22, 2012, 2:10:16 PM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com

caitlin grandfield

Jun 22, 2012, 9:13:20 PM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
ok so me and carllos are planning on booking the red roof inn by tomorrow. so by tonight we should figure things out. we don't want prices to go up.

caitlin grandfield

Jun 22, 2012, 9:36:20 PM6/22/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
also we should figure out if carpooling or megabus is cheaper. megabus will be around 62.

Double Eight

Jun 23, 2012, 1:25:33 PM6/23/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so I looked up estimated gas cost and it seems that it should be cheaper to carpool, which means we should definitely get on to hotel reservations. Caitlin and I want to go ahead and book a room at the Red Roof Inn, which is near the con and is cheaper. So if you want to do the same RR, we could see if they have of those connecting rooms you mentioned, but you'd have to let us know by today, so the prices don't go up.

So are we all in?

RaccoonRat

Jun 23, 2012, 8:22:52 PM6/23/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Does making a reservation mean you have to pay for it now? I am real busy today but I will make reservations tomorrow. What room number and floor are you on so we can get rooms next to eachother?

caitlin grandfield

Jun 23, 2012, 8:28:23 PM6/23/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
we wont know the number and floor till we get there. just the beds and price.

caitlin grandfield

Jun 23, 2012, 9:17:11 PM6/23/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
we will do it tonight and if we do get that info i'll tell you.

Double Eight

Jun 26, 2012, 9:19:31 AM6/26/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
So I just want check up on where everypony is at with the Con preparations.

So far Caitlin and I have booked our hotel room and have pre-registered our badges (which give you options on which pony you'd like on it).

How's everypony else doing?

RaccoonRat

Jun 26, 2012, 1:50:59 PM6/26/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
I'm waiting for my work to approve that weekend for me. Red Roof in right? I suppose I can get my badge now too.

Double Eight

Jul 5, 2012, 12:31:17 PM7/5/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
How's the Con preparations going?

Is everything looking good?

RaccoonRat

Jul 5, 2012, 4:36:28 PM7/5/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Uaaaa...work hasnt exactly approved those three days for me. Its gonna be hard since i took the whole month of june off for the film i worked on. I still REALLY want to go. But I might try to get somepony to work for me.

RaccoonRat

Jul 6, 2012, 2:31:43 AM7/6/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Great news!  I just found out that my work approved Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, the 19-21st for me.
So all systems are go for the carpool.  I still have to make the reservations at the Red Roof inn though.
We'll talk more about it Saturday.

Double Eight

Jul 6, 2012, 4:02:43 PM7/6/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Don't you mean 20-22nd?
19-21st is Thursday through Saturday.

RaccoonRat

Jul 6, 2012, 5:42:21 PM7/6/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Yeaaaaa. 20-22nd.

RaccoonRat

Jul 14, 2012, 2:52:40 AM7/14/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
So are we staying at the Red Roof or the Hyatt?  I heard the Hyatt is going to
be the premier hotel for the con, meaning it's gonna be full of Bronies.
So Neutral?  Are you still coming with us?

RaccoonRat

Jul 14, 2012, 3:44:29 AM7/14/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Oh yea, and I just bought my badge too.  I didn't know if you all
put your group names or your real names on your badge.  So I
just put my first name.

Neutral Blue

Jul 14, 2012, 4:04:39 AM7/14/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Ach, hey guys.

Sorry for being out of touch, I've been caught up in things lately.
 Because of the nature of my work, I don't really know if I'll be needed or not in advance, but if there needs to be a deadline for getting me in the door just say so and I'll make a call.

Is there something Saturday I didn't catch?

Double Eight

Jul 14, 2012, 2:46:05 PM7/14/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
As of now, the plan was to carpool and share a hotel room. Caitlin and I realized that maybe by the time RR got his days off OK'd he might not be able to book a decently priced hotel room, so we decided that seeing as the room we booked had two beds RR could sleep in one and Caitlin in the other. So the costs would be shared with both the carpool and the hotel room.

But there is still the factor of whether or not you'd be able to make it, NB.

Carpooling and sharing a hotel room would probably be the most cost effective thing to do for all of us, but that still brings up the question of where you would sleep, NB. I know sharing a bed would uncomfortable for you and RR, but I think something could be worked out if we all think about it hard enough, but that still brings the question of whether you'll be able to make it or not.

We're planning on leaving around midday Friday and we are all meeting at my house because it is 20 minutes from RR place and has a metra station on the same block, so you and Caitlin could travel to it without getting lost.

We don't really have a deadline, except the day that we leave, but if you could tells us if all of this sounds good and that you're in, then that would be fine.

Double Eight

Jul 18, 2012, 4:29:48 PM7/18/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
So do you think you'll be able to make it?

Neutral Blue

Jul 18, 2012, 8:54:53 PM7/18/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
I won;t be able to make it. I'll catch up another time, though, count on it.

Neutral Blue

Jul 26, 2012, 2:56:23 PM7/26/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Hey everypony,

How'd Trotcon go? Any good swag come home?

I'm looking into Canterlot Gardens here, and it looks like we might want to register badges now, as they're in limited supply. I'm going to reserve mine soon, so if we all want to get in we'd better make like Dash.

https://www.canterlotgardens.com/2-news/47-last-chance-at-discount-rate-badges

RaccoonRat

Jul 26, 2012, 5:14:34 PM7/26/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Trotcon was my first convention that I've been to and it was incredible.  There had to be over 400 Bronies in attendance there.
We got to meet Hot Diggidy Demon, John Joseco, Will Draw for food, and many other artists.  I got a personal ink drawing
of soren and spitfire from john joseco as well as some of his buttons for my lanyard.  Got a lot of drawings and prints from
different artists that I follow online.  Thanks for telling me about the limited supply of badges for cg, just got mine as well as requested the days
off already.  Just don't know how to get there tho.  dont know if ma car can handle another trip.  How are you getting there??  Are you gonna go
to Midwestria too?  I think I might go on saturday only sinse cg is the following weekend.  There is also a big meetup aug 11th at lincolin park
zoo.  Is anypony goin to that??

Double Eight

Jul 27, 2012, 3:53:02 AM7/27/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
I picked up some drawings from HotDiggetyDemon, prints from Pixelkitties and Skoon, and some homemade pony blobs, and a trixie hat and hoof-warmers. I also got some badges and buttons and a Berry Punch bottle opener.

As for CG. I'm not sure if I can make this one. It looks like I have Saturdays and Mondays off, so if I were to go, then I would have to request Friday and Sunday as well, but since I've been requesting a lot of time off lately (Trotcon and my brother's Graduation) I don't think asking for more time off seems like very viable at the moment for my job (we are sort of having problems with my department). I'll be able to make Midwestria for at least one day (I'll try all three if I can) as well as the camping trip, but I think CG is sort of not in my future now.

Also, the meetup for August with the Midwestern Brony Division is looking pretty good for me at the moment, so I will try to make that.

One last thing, Brad, it's actually easy to get to Strongsville. You pretty much take i-80 E all the way.

RaccoonRat

Jul 28, 2012, 5:19:04 PM7/28/12
to bronies...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so far for Canterlot Gardens it looks like just me and Neutral going for now.  I just reserved my badge for three days.
I think it would be a good idea to book the hotel soon too.  I was thinking of staying at the Holiday Inn where the
con is being held just cuz that would be the easiest way to go.  Neutral, is Genisis Amora joining you as well?
I decided that I am probably going to drive again.  So you can carpool with me if you want to split the cost of gas
with me which will be about 80 for both ways based on the Trotcon trip (So 40 each).  I'm gonna try to get my
friend Dan to go this time as well, but I doubt he will have the money or time to go.  If not I should still have 2 seats in my car
if anypony still wants to go with us.  But you should act fast since there might not be a lot of badges left.
Looks like Daniel Ingram is going to be at CG as well.

RaccoonRat

Aug 29, 2012, 4:09:18 AM8/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
Hey NB, with Canterlot Gardens around the corner, we should start making some solid plans for it.
I know you said you have people that will let us stay with them, but I really think that staying at the holiday inn
where the con is at would be a lot more fun.  What do you think? I told you about my friend Josh who I met at the last MBD meetup
was interested in going to CG but had no way or plans to get there.  Having one more brony join us will also cut
down our lodging/gas costs.  I wanted to ask you first if it was alright with you and Amora b4 I officially invited him.
Would you be ok with four of us to a room?  Josh or I could bring a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor.  If not, maybe we can
get two rooms?  I was also wondering if we should leave Thursday, but that would mean an extra night for the hotel.  Let me know
so I can let Josh know and I can make reservations.

Genesis Amora

Aug 29, 2012, 11:17:31 AM8/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'm cool with another person, spending less money is an idea I'm totally for lol

Neutral Blue

Aug 29, 2012, 1:35:14 PM8/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
Well, what would that bring it to? I've never really found the stay-at-con experience to enhance cons for me, so I really don't want to double the cost of this thing if it's avoidable.

Of course it's fine if you want to bring someone else along, in either event.

RaccoonRat

Aug 29, 2012, 9:07:58 PM8/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
Well, all the rooms at the Holiday Inn are booked for that weekend now :(   BUT...
there is a Super 8 literally right next to the Holiday Inn and it's actually cheaper.  They
have a deal where if you stay three nights or more you save 20% on the room.  So if we leave Thursday,
and come back Sunday night, I figured 80 total for gas and 195 for the room, divide that by four if Josh
is gonna come along.  We are looking at about $68 per person.  That's a heck of a lot cheaper than Trotcon
was.  Plus there are lots of great places to eat and there's also a mall nearby too.

Neutral Blue

Aug 29, 2012, 10:02:58 PM8/29/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
That's still seventy more dollars, and with the badge on top that a hundred altogether. I really don't care to put more than another 20-30 dollars down on the whole trip, especially when there's a free and friendly alternative. Of course you're free to do what you feel you'd enjoy, but I don't think I have the spare funds for it, and further Gen is kind of averse to the thought of a Super 8 at all, it seems.I'm trying to keep my costs in control since I'm in classes now and can't really work, yet need to pay tuition, and I think crashing with friends is a good way to keep that cost down, which is sort of what lets me excuse going to the con at all. I know that obviously raises the cost for you, since you want to get a room and need partners to split it with, but with my budget the best I can really do would be pay a bit for your floorspace, and I don't think Gen would find that a pleasant idea, even if she decides there's cash for it to begin with. Is there an objection to rooming with people, or a particular reason to get a local room other than the amenities and proximity to the events? I figure it wouldn't be hard to arrive in the morning and leave at night and still catch all we want to.

RaccoonRat

Aug 30, 2012, 3:24:26 AM8/30/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
How far is the house we'd be staying at from the con?  Josh just told me he can't go so it will be just us three.
I just need to know some more details of where we are staying is all.  Do I need to bring something to sleep
on?  I think I have an air mattress.  You mean leave very early Friday morning and come back Sun night?

Genesis Amora

Aug 30, 2012, 8:11:20 AM8/30/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
How late do you think we'd be getting back sunday night?

Double Eight

Sep 3, 2012, 3:47:48 PM9/3/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Okay, Midwestria is next weekend.

What are everypony's plans?

RaccoonRat

Sep 3, 2012, 4:14:31 PM9/3/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
I'm gonna be there Saturday and Sunday.  Carlos, did you find out from Caleb about the
hotel?

Carlos Enriquez

Sep 4, 2012, 2:49:16 AM9/4/12
to windycit...@googlegroups.com
He said he would be down for it, but just hopes the hotel staff doesn't care about it, though.

Oct 23, 2012, 9:15:01 PM10/23/12
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
If only I knew what would be happening in my life come graduation.  What cons are going on summer 2013 besides trotcon, and who's going to what?  I'd like to make one or two this summer.

On Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:20:09 PM UTC-5, Neutral Blue wrote:
Hey everypony,

Double Eight mentioned Tortcon coming up, and I was looking into Canterlot Gardens earlier, both in Ohio. If we want to try to organize some outings, lets do so here.

Mark McGuire

Jan 10, 2013, 9:14:24 AM1/10/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
Ok I've decided to stay in Chicago when I graduate and I have a job for when that happens.  I'm thinking about Bronycon, but I'd rather not drop lots of money on it.  I'm also thinking about Trotcon if I could find some people to go with me.

Some questions:
Who's gone to Bronycon before?  How was it?  How expensive was going there (minus swag purchases)?
Who's going to Bronycon this year?  How are you getting there?  How much do you think it will cost?  Would you maybe be interested in splitting a room?
Anyone thinking of going to Trotcon?  Want to split a room or carpool?

Eli Morris-Heft

Jan 10, 2013, 9:46:18 AM1/10/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
Hey, stuff I can answer!

I went to BronyCon last year and plan to go this year (as I am their Head of Security, so I kind of have to be there). This year marks my tenth year working conventions (eleventh attending), and I tell you with all honesty that BronyCon June 2012 was one of the best conventions I have ever been to. It wasn't because of any event or panel in particular (though finding out that Lauren Faust's favorite episode is the same as mine was pretty cool), but just because of the energy in the air. Everyone there was so happy to meet other people and hang out and get excited about ponies. Last year, my internal drive was starting to stall, and the people at BronyCon re-ignited my passion for going to cons.

I flew, but I know a lot of people who drove, which is an awesome thing to do if you have a couple friends who are also going. (I'm a big fan of road trips.) BronyCon this year is $70 for a three-day badge if you pre-reg, which is a little on the expensive side compared to other cons, but it's also going to be huge. (It's so big, we can fit last year's BronyCon into our main programming space. We're expecting 6-8000 people, and there is a ton of awesome planned - 2 nights of Bronypalooza featuring just about any fandom artist you care to name, the bigger-than-ever cosplay contest, video game tournaments, art classes, LARPing, an Artist's Alley that's half again the size of last year's, and a few guests that I'm personally really really excited about, like ***** **** and **** *****. And even with all that, the best thing about the con is just getting to make new friends and hang out with people you know you already have something in common with.) The main hotel for BronyCon (and the cheapest one in walking distance) is the Hilton, which is $125/night. And this year, we don't have autograph vouchers or anything like that, so autographs are free. I do work for BronyCon, so I am pimping it just a little bit, but I also happen to like large conventions and I also think the price is genuinely worth it.

For J. Random Attendee who is going with two other friends, the cost of going to BronyCon is probably something like: $180/3 (for gas) + $420/3 (3 nights of hotel, with approximate tax) + $70 (three-day badge) = $270, which is less than I thought that number would come out to. (Then again, I'm flying and not splitting my room.) Don't forget to budget money for swag and food too.

I'm a bit of an old hand at conventions (geez, a full decade), so feel free to ask away if you have any questions.

-Rabbi

mitchva...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2013, 5:10:06 PM1/10/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
I went to BC last year, and let me tell you, it's worth the money you're gonna spend.  It was honestly some of the most fun I've had in a long time, although I will admit only half of that was at the con itself, the other half being meeting up with my friends from across the country/world.  As for the cost, I split a hotel room with 3 other friends so that ended up costing me I think like 250ish, gas added up to around 200ish (was driving with someone else so we split gas), and I probably spent close to another 100 on food.  If you factor in what I bought at the convention then I probably spent somewhere in the range of 600-700.  But, as I stated above, it was totally worth the expenses because I got to meet some people I never thought I'd get to meet.

As for this year, I am planning on going but haven't really ironed out the details yet.  I'm probably gonna end up flying with a few friends (driving is cheaper by a little bit but the drive back is a horrible thing) and will probably split a room with them as well.  I'm probably gonna expect to pay around the same this year depending on how much plane tickets cost and how long I end up staying in Baltimore doing non con related things.

Mark McGuire

Jan 10, 2013, 6:18:49 PM1/10/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
I'll be looking into going to BC I guess.  I'm not sure how many friends of mine are going or have not already made plans yet.  If anyone would be willing to add another to their hotel room let me know.

Carlos Enriquez

Jan 10, 2013, 6:59:12 PM1/10/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Definitely going to BC and Trotcon might be in the cards depending if I make the leap to get a table in Artist Alley or not (probably will).

RaccoonRat

Jan 12, 2013, 3:03:18 AM1/12/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
Going to BC.  I know I will be going to Trotcon too since there's no Midwestria this year.  I will probably be going with Chris, Caleb, and Carlos if he can go.  We might have room for one more for Trotcon.

Mark McGuire

Jan 12, 2013, 8:52:04 AM1/12/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
Already talked with Chris and Carlos and got things sorted out.  Thanks guys!

Also Acen is coming up and even though it's on my graduation weekend (damn you IIT!) I'm thinking about going Friday, part of Saturday, and Sunday.  Who else might be going?

mitchva...@yahoo.com

Jan 12, 2013, 2:12:20 PM1/12/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
I think I might be going to ACEN as well, haven't fully decided yet.

Genesis Amora

Jan 14, 2013, 4:57:20 PM1/14/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com, bronies...@googlegroups.com
Me and Neu are going to ACEN :3

On Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:12:20 PM UTC-6, mitchva...@yahoo.com wrote:
I think I might be going to ACEN as well, haven't fully decided yet.

Carlos Enriquez

Jan 14, 2013, 5:00:26 PM1/14/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Caitlin and I might go on Saturday.

Genesis Amora

Jan 14, 2013, 5:04:41 PM1/14/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
You guys should go to the Crystal Ball as Gala AJ and...whoever else lol x3 genderbend Gala AJ XD

Carlos Enriquez

Jan 14, 2013, 8:16:05 PM1/14/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Genderbend AJ and Fluttershy? Doesn't sound too bad.

Genesis Amora

Jan 14, 2013, 10:58:58 PM1/14/13
to WindyCit...@googlegroups.com
Oh yes that's right she likes Fluttershy, my bad! Well I'm just gonna go off and design that now XD