Support Message Dialog

Karthik Kumar

Jul 16, 2015, 7:58:31 AM7/16/15
to windowte...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am new to this area.

I want to test whether message dialog was pop up or not after the button click.

        ui.wait(new ShellShowingCondition("Sample => Code"));
        ui.click(new ButtonLocator("", 2, new SWTWidgetLocator(Composite.class)));
        ui.click(new ButtonLocator("&Finish"));
        ui.wait(new ShellDisposedCondition("Sample => Code"));
       //here i need to check message dialog is pop up or not.

Please help me to solve this isssue.

Thanks,
Karthik

Venkata Prasad Reddy

Dec 16, 2015, 6:13:10 AM12/16/15
to windowtester-pro
Hi,

I am able to Record and Play ContactManagerRPC Application which is provided by Window Tester Pro Team, but I dont know the steps for Recording and Playing my own Java Swing Application.

Please tell me, Steps for Recording and Playing Application (Not provided by Window Tester Pro Team).

Thanks in advance.