Query on Window Tester

keerthivasan chinnathambi

Jan 13, 2015, 5:44:19 AM1/13/15
to windowte...@googlegroups.com

We would like to use Window Tester for executing  eclipse based UI test.

I have tried via ant build ,it try to  launch the eclipse instance for every test suites and executes the UI test.

But my requirement is that eclipse instance is already launched ,the UI test should be executed on top of the launched application.

Could you please let us know the requirement is feasible ?

Awaiting for your response

Best regards

Keerthi

Message has been deleted

Fred G

Jan 19, 2015, 12:30:29 AM1/19/15
to windowte...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keerthi,

I don't know if I understand your requirements correctly.

Do you just want to run multiple tests in the same Eclipse instance?

Or do you want to start an application first (independently of the JUnit tests) and then run tests in it?

Regards,

Fred