Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Carl Scheider

no leída,
2 may 2016, 12:30:10 p.m.2/5/16
para Melting Melted Siding
Well, I think we might have a total of 3 members now.
A modest update.
Weather Shield did settle our claim - not for the full amount, but that is kind of how things work.

We got enough to replace the faulty windows, and to mostly repair the melted siding. We did have to agree NOT to sue them again for all of the windows we already have in place. But those seem really stable at this point.

We retained the right to proceed against them if any of our owners get more Weather Shield windows. After all of this I suspect that will not be a problem. We have two owners who did buy replacement windows from other vendors. I measured those, and almost all of them are almost perfectly flat. Some are off by 1.0 or 1.5 mm. That has not proven to be a problem.

Weather Shield is of course not admitting any fault. They still claim that the windows are collapsing after they ship them - but our NEW and improved ones - that are flat when we put them in - have not collapsed in over 10 years, so . . .

Any other experiences out there that we could learn from? Remember, it is NOT the reflective quality of these windows - it is the fact that they are NOT FLAT!

Carl Scheider
Life is NOT a competition, and  . . .
Remember, I'm pulling for ya. We're all in this together!
Red Green
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar