Bit of history on our claim

Carl Scheider

Mar 20, 2020, 5:40:25 PM3/20/20
to Melting Melted Siding
I put as much documentation as I could find into this FREE website.
See if any of it helps you with your lawsuit.
Look at the old notes too - there are handy measuring gadgets, etc.

Carl Scheider
Join me with a Whole Foods, Plant Based Diet - save your life and the planet.
Contrary to popular belief, life is NOT a competition. We're all in this together!

Chris Laabs

Jun 30, 2021, 12:44:41 AM6/30/21
to Windows-melting-siding
I'm having similar issues with siding melting/warping because of window reflections.  I didn't know there was a concave issue.

Your link is broken.  Is there another way to access the information?  Any class action suits or solutions to this problem?  Does applying a dark filter to the glass help?

Thanks!