jack colati

Mar 6, 2007, 6:55:03 PM3/6/07
to windowc...@googlegroups.com
What we do at Future window cleaning is: friendly service always, uniforms
always, clean cut & clean shave, work done in a professional manner wether
it's answering a phone call, sending a quote on paper or cleaning a window.
Proper equipment for every job wether it's highrise , commercial or
residential . We do not carry ladder that are to long for nothing . We do
not do a residential job with no protection for your floors. We stand by our
work 100%. That's why we've been in this business for the passed 16 years.

Win a trip for four to a concert anywhere in the world!
http://www.mobilelivetour.ca/