View this page "Commercial Window Cleaning"

1 view

sm...@yourwindowcleaner.com

Mar 4, 2007, 11:28:32 AM3/4/07
to Window Cleaning Montreal ( AlphA)

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/windowcleaning/web/commercial-window-cleaning
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

sm...@yourwindowcleaner.com

Mar 4, 2007, 11:43:46 AM3/4/07
to Window Cleaning Montreal ( AlphA)

The purpose of thie forum is to allow Pro window cleaners to share
information and resource thus creating better service to end user
commercial window cleaning clients. This forum shall also be used as a
resource board for commercial clients or potential window cleaning
customers to ask questions and address any concerns.

AlphA yourwindowcleaner.com

Mar 4, 2007, 5:22:52 PM3/4/07
to Window Cleaning Montreal ( AlphA)

I am interested to know what you think makes your company stand out to
clients against other window cleaning companies in your area...whats
the extra you offer them? how do you keep them happy?

AlphA yourwindowcleaner.com

Mar 7, 2007, 8:56:03 AM3/7/07
to Window Cleaning Montreal ( AlphA)
How we keep our customer happy??? That's not as hard as some people
would
think. We have a certain friendship with all customers. We give
immediate
service . If that's not possible we let our customer know that we will
be as
soon as we can even if that means getting up at 5:00 am to service
them
before the big boss arrives. If any work needs doing that involves
heights
windows or not, our customers always call us first to see if we can do
it.
This type of business with a circle of friendship around it is very
important to us and thats what keeps our customers happy.
Jack
Future Window Cleaning