windmill moz runner broken

davide moro

Dec 27, 2010, 6:54:01 AM12/27/10
to Windmill Developers
Hi guys,

running my windmill test (I'm using the latest version, 1.4) I get an
AttributeError on stdout (fileno is missing).

We have to change the windmill/dep/_mozrunner/runner.py as done in the
chrome runner:

def run_command(cmd, env=None):
"""Run the given command in killable process."""
# Workaround for bug in nose
if hasattr(sys.stdout, 'fileno'):
kwargs = {'stdout':sys.stdout ,'stderr':sys.stderr,
'stdin':sys.stdin}
else:
kwargs = {'stdout':sys.__stdout__ ,'stderr':sys.__stderr__,
'stdin':sys.stdin}

if sys.platform != "win32":
return killableprocess.Popen(cmd, preexec_fn=lambda :
os.setpgid(0, 0), env=env, **kwargs)
else:
return killableprocess.Popen(cmd, **kwargs)

Hope this may be useful.

Regards,

davide moro

Adam Christian

Dec 27, 2010, 6:05:56 PM12/27/10
to windmi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Davide,

Thanks for your input!

If you have a second to try master and see if it's an issue there it would be really helpful, that way I can verify whether this needs to get checked in or not!

Thanks again,

Adam