Website URL changes to tutorial.getwindmill.com

mrmeyers99

Jan 18, 2011, 9:09:08 PM1/18/11
to Windmill Developers
Hi,

When the IDE is loaded, the URLs of my pages become
http://tutorial.getwindmill.com/whatever instead of http://localhost/whatever.
My links correctly point to localhost, but I click on a link and my
page loads, the URL of the page starts with the
tutorial.getwindmill.com.

For example, the first line of my test file is:
client.open(url=u'http://localhost/salus/life/branches/FEB_2011/
app.php/')

When the page loads, the URL is http://tutorial.getwindmill.com/salus/life/branches/FEB_2011/app.php/

Is there any way to fix this? It is causing problems testing my AJAX
functionality, as Ajax can't be cross-domain.

Thanks.

Adam Christian

Jan 18, 2011, 9:33:45 PM1/18/11
to windmi...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

If you start your windmill instance with something like:

windmill firefox http://localhost/whatever test=blah

then you will see that instead of tutorial.getwindmill.com

I hope this helps,

Adam

mrmeyers99

Jan 19, 2011, 7:21:36 AM1/19/11