New Developer Documentation Portal

ad...@netmilk.net

Mar 26, 2019, 2:05:14 PM3/26/19
to Winding Tree
Dear Winding Tree community,

I'm excited to announce we've rolled out the new Developer Documentation Portal for the Winding Tree platform: https://developers.windingtree.com/

We're dedicated to improving the First Time Developer Experience and the overall understandability of the platform architecture, so we'd love to hear your feedback and ideas on how to improve it.  Please feel free to reach out here, open a Github issue or even file a pull request. It's all open-source! https://github.com/windingtree/developers

Adam

Marina Berezovska

Mar 26, 2019, 3:52:40 PM3/26/19
to ad...@netmilk.net, Winding Tree
Great stuff, Adam, thank you! We're particularly looking for more FAQ suggestions from the community - help us help you!

Cheers,
Marina Berezovska

Head of Community at Winding Tree
Founder of Travel Tech Con