2019 Hackathon in Lisbon is coming up!

Jirka Chadima

Apr 26, 2019, 4:06:43 AM4/26/19
to Winding Tree
Hey all,

in case you missed it, we are taking our second hackathon on July 3-5 in Lisbon. Last time in Prague, we had a blast and many interesting ideas and concepts came out of it.

So I would personally like to invite everybody to come brainstorm with us about all the new hot topics such as Spam prevention and Trust building. We are also already working on a few ideas you could hack on - it's not finalized yet though, so expect those to change. And come hack with us even if you have your own proposal how to improve the world with our decentralized platform. There are no bad ideas!

The hackathon is also a perfect place for you to learn and play with new fun technologies - Winding Tree, Ethereum, Swarm, Docker, Node.js, you name it...

So apply for the hackathon on our website - spots are limited!

I'm really looking forward to meeting all the new faces, see you in Lisbon,
Jirka Chadima

Rene Krolow

May 10, 2019, 4:37:11 AM5/10/19
to Winding Tree
How is the data protection handled in the blockchain?

Jirka Chadima

May 12, 2019, 8:53:26 AM5/12/19
to Rene Krolow, Winding Tree
> How is the data protection handled in the blockchain?

Hi, I'm not sure I understand the question correctly. Which data? What kind of protection - integrity, validity, completeness, or something else?