Free Stuff #1

Chris Mihill

Jun 12, 2018, 6:55:06 PM6/12/18
to 'Kevin' via Wind Fun St. Louis
With the current count of windsurfers in the garage at 10, it’s time to cull the herd.  So I’m giving away my mistral one-design long boat and a fanatic transitional board.  I’ve had lots of great days on the longboard and my kids have enjoyed the smaller, less volume fanatic.  The fanatic comes with it’s own base and extension.  The Mistral base will work with all regular standard extensions.  Both boards have fins and centerboards.  Hope they go to a good home that will use them!

Chris

jkwilson03

Jun 14, 2018, 11:27:50 AM6/14/18
to Wind Fun St. Louis
Hey Chris, I'm just getting into windsurfing and would be more than happy to take these off your hands.  Do you have any other old gear that you would be willing to sell?  Just let me know when and where!

Jesse

Kenny Stein

Jun 15, 2018, 1:35:06 AM6/15/18
to windf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I would be delighted to have the Fanatic board.  How many liters is it?

Kenny