Looking for windsurfing spots

luismrv38

May 19, 2019, 10:45:09 PM5/19/19
to Wind Fun St. Louis
Hi everyone

I'm new to the windsurfing scene in STL and wanted to get back into the water. I'm looking for windsurfing spots info around STL, What happen to www.windfunstl.com? cant find it anymore, Also looking for a used board 120- 140lt not too old. thanks.

Tim

May 19, 2019, 10:54:47 PM5/19/19
to WindfunSTL List
Howdy.  Everyone has moved to the Facebook page, this list is not very active anymore.

Creve ceour lake , Lakeside 370, Carlyle, and Rend lake (in IL) are where I see folk windsurfing.

Tim

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 9:45 PM luismrv38 <luis...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi everyone

I'm new to the windsurfing scene in STL and wanted to get back into the water. I'm looking for windsurfing spots info around STL, What happen to www.windfunstl.com? cant find it anymore, Also looking for a used board 120- 140lt not too old. thanks.

Luis Rodriguez

May 19, 2019, 11:30:26 PM5/19/19
to windf...@googlegroups.com

Tim

Thanks Tim ,

I don’t have FB account anymore but I’ll open one again, want to meet like minded folks and get back in the water. missing the rush of Windsurfing.

Luis

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Bob

May 20, 2019, 9:39:01 AM5/20/19
to windf...@googlegroups.com
Facebook

Sent from my iPhone

Bob

May 20, 2019, 9:41:16 AM5/20/19
to windf...@googlegroups.com

ted basler

May 22, 2019, 7:38:13 AM5/22/19
to windfunstl

Also Thomas Hill in Mo. Clinton Wilson in Ks.

On May 20, 2019 7:41 AM, "Bob" <bmec...@gmail.com> wrote:
https://youtu.be/EG5fjmKKWbU

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2019, at 10:30 PM, Luis Rodriguez <luis...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tim

Thanks Tim ,

I don’t have FB account anymore but I’ll open one again, want to meet like minded folks and get back in the water. missing the rush of Windsurfing.

Luis

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Howdy.  Everyone has moved to the Facebook page, this list is not very active anymore.

Creve ceour lake , Lakeside 370, Carlyle, and Rend lake (in IL) are where I see folk windsurfing.

Tim

On Sun, May 19, 2019, 9:45 PM luismrv38 <luis...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi everyone

I'm new to the windsurfing scene in STL and wanted to get back into the water. I'm looking for windsurfing spots info around STL, What happen to www.windfunstl.com? cant find it anymore, Also looking for a used board 120- 140lt not too old. thanks.

- Moderator.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wind Fun St. Louis" group.

- Moderator.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wind Fun St. Louis" group.