12 meter ozone kite for sale

mountainluv

Mar 30, 2019, 3:18:35 PM3/30/19
to Wind Fun St. Louis
Bag, kite, and bar located in Maplewood 63143

2009 model. Was crashed and did tear, but professionaly repaired. You make a fair offer and it’s yours.

Wife and I fly 9 and 7 more often then the 12 and we are making room in the basement. Text 314-647-4750 if interested.

kEVIN

Mar 30, 2019, 4:06:56 PM3/30/19
to windf...@googlegroups.com
where or what locations  are you flying your 7 & 9 meter kites

Kevin

mountainluv

Mar 30, 2019, 10:43:38 PM3/30/19
to Wind Fun St. Louis
Typically other places than STL. Outer banks, Turks, or grand Cayman, Tulum.

I did see a post that had someone flying an 18 at CC. Is that a typical size for that location? What about Rend lake or Carlyle?