Bic Beach for beginner board?

Brian Ellis

Jun 22, 2018, 1:20:06 PM6/22/18
to windfunstl
If I had an opportunity to buy a Bic Beach 225 for under $500 USD, would that be a good purchase for a beginner that has never windsurfed, or should I pay more for a new Starboard Go Windsurfer (with daggerboard)? Or does anybody have recommendations for other boards to consider? I'm 130 lbs and would be sailing on an island lake in <15 mph winds.
Thanks

Bob Mechtly

Jun 22, 2018, 5:02:20 PM6/22/18
to windf...@googlegroups.com
Call: https://isthmussailboards.com/ or https://www.bigwinds.com/windsurfing and tell them you’re a beginner windsurfer and you need a recommendation on what kind of equipment to get. They will give you all kinds of free advice on what would be best for you. They also sell used equipment.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone