Fwd: [kansaswindsurf] GEAR FOR SALE

Bob Mechtly

Aug 12, 2018, 5:37:53 AM8/12/18
to Wind Fun

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Carlos Piedrahita carlospi...@yahoo.com [kansaswindsurf]" <kansasw...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: August 11, 2018 at 11:45:38 PM CDT
To: "Kansaswindsurf Yahoo. Gorup" <kansasw...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [kansaswindsurf] GEAR FOR SALE

Time to say goodbye to Kansas and the windsurfing gear.

After many years of dropping the sport, of all places, I rencountered it back in 2012 after relocating to Kansas.

Thanks to this group and the kind support of Miguel, I once again experiened the thrill of this beautiful sport and a beatiful sunset at wigger.

Unfortunately the passion and the stamina to continue advancing was not there, so the gear ended up in the basement.

And now as the day to leave Kansas  nears, a feeling of sadness and regret overtakes me for not pursuing the sport with the same passion as the members of this group.

Here is what is available for sale:

$400 for all the gear.

As you can see on one of the pictures the Gaastra 8.0 has a damaged panel.

Bye,

Carlos

Posted by: Carlos Piedrahita <carlospi...@yahoo.com>

.